Tuesday, June 26, 2012

It's raining babies..

So its raining babies, people!!!! SERIOUSLY!!!

This pretty much sums up how I feel right now..


On a more serious and happy note:

My:
Sister from another mister Mama Bird is having a boy!!!
and...
my sister from the same mister is having a girl!!!!
annnnndd...
they are due within days of each other!!!!

So needless to say we (Sissy and I) ended up being hostesses for both of our sistas on the same weekend.

For those of you who have ever been a hostess for anything be it baby or wedding shower, know that you should never double them up.. EVVVEERRRR!!  It causes people who always get along to fight and dislike each other and causes stress for EVERYONE.  So to all my friends who are currently pregnant, plan to soon become pregnant, married or anything else that involves a shower please be considerate to your hostesses.. they love you and are trying their best!

In the long run both showers were successful and we all still love each other! Here are some pictures to prove it.....
Who's the bomb??? The Sisters.. that's who! Mom made 132 cupcakes... Gam decorated 132 cupcakes and the Sisters made Cupcake Bouquets!



Gam and MooMoo

Nana and Momma

The Pregnant Beast... Looking very cute I might add
 ..here too..

and the highlight of the afternoon ..well my highlight anyway.. a electronic booger sucker.  As if this poor kid isn't going to be traumatized enough by having her boogers sucked out we are sucking them out with a battery operated booger sucker! I tell you what! Technology.. geeze!


Unfortunately/fortunately I don't have any pictures of the other baby shower, but it was cute too!

Happy Tuesday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment