Friday, June 29, 2012

~{Confessional Friday}~

CONFESSIONAL FRIDAY

Its time to confess!!!

~{1}~

It is so stinking hot outside that the only time I have gone outside today is because Mr.Bax has to pee.  And the only reason I even went out then is because he can't be trusted to do this on his own.




~{2}~

This leads to confession number 2... Being that I have not had to go outside today other than for Mr.B's needs.. I have not changed out of my pj's let alone showered today.  Hey! A girl deserves a weekday of doing nothing every once in a while!

~{3}~

I found two boxes of RIT dye under the sink that the previous tenant left (my mother.. leaving a trail everywhere she goes;) ) and weeelllll... I mixed them together today and redyed my living room curtains. Blog to follow on that fiasco!

~{4}~ 

Baby Addi is almost here!!!! I can't wait to see her sweet face!!!!

~{5}~

A family friend told me and Sissy that we can work harder than most guys she knows.  
That's one of my favorite kinds of compliments. :)

~{6}~ 

I (the work-a-holic) am looking forward to not doing a dang thing this weekend (with the exception of helping mom and Tater finish painting!)

Happy Friday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment