Wednesday, November 07, 2012

WILW

What
I'm
Loving
Wednesday
 
Well it has been a while but here are just a few things I am loving on this particular Wednesday...
 
 
1
Today I am meeting with a surgeon to get my gallbladder taken out. Weird I know, but Ive been hurting for three months now and I'm glad to finally know why and get this done with.
 
2
I'm loving these pictures I found this week for my swipe file. These all came from my color folder :)
 
Immaculee #3
by Miles Aldridge
 
Mongolian Baby from Documentary Babies

 
Sylvia Ji

 
 
Vigen de Guadalupe


 
3
 
How to Train Your Dragon :)
 

 
 
4
 
Loving how many people got out to vote this year! Time to take a stand for what you believe in!!
 
 
Happy Wednesday!
 
Annie
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


2 comments:

  1. I love How to Train your Dragon!

    I just opened a shop on Etsy and Facebook. I would love it if you checked out my things or "liked" me! www.etsy.com/shop/lisaslittlelovelies or www.facebook.com/lisaslittlelovelies

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh I love that Mongolia child picture. so adorable!

    xoxo, Amy

    I'm hosting my 1000th post party, love for you to come!

    ReplyDelete